empyreal anime Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This is where announcements will be put in the future. Things such as SOTW start and finishing times, SOTW winners, site updates, etc.

NARUTO FANFIC: THE CLAN OF FIRE AND EARTH: The Tale of the great Wenezokei Clan

FluffybakuraHinataforever
    FluffybakuraHinataforever
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

NARUTO FANFIC: THE CLAN OF FIRE AND EARTH: The Tale of the great Wenezokei Clan Empty NARUTO FANFIC: THE CLAN OF FIRE AND EARTH: The Tale of the great Wenezokei Clan

Post by FluffybakuraHinataforever Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 pm

NARUTO FANFIC: THE CLAN OF FIRE AND EARTH: The Tale of the great Wenezokei Clan Fanficfahepic2a
    Credits for the GFX-Art to Neliel Tu Odershvank aka Winter

Hi

[Author Note: MOST IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE A USABLE FEEDBACK SO I CAN IMPROVE MY FANFIC SINCE IT IS MY FIRST ONE AND PLEASE BE HONEST ABOUT IT.
    [Author Note: there may be some VIOLENCE in this fanfic and there sure will be people being killed, although I won't describe the deaths and killing detailed.]
    [Author Note: I'm from Austria, which means I speak German. In German it is custom to begin Nouns with capital letters, so I will begin all important nouns with a Capital Letter]
    [Author Note: Basically I write about the events of the Naruto series as well as the future and past of it when I am a character there and of course I and my clan influence the events]
    [Author Note: Flashbacks are written cursive and bold. Dreams will be cursive written. Exceptions are headlines.]
    [Author Note: Thoughts of the main character are written like he is speaking only in brackets, for example "(man what a drag) sure i will do it"]
    [Author Note: Everything that happens after the Chunin Exams and more precisely the invasion of Orochimaru is purely my decision, because I already put so many changes in the present and the past of the series that I can't guarantee further accuracy to the storyline of the series. Alone ARC 5 containing Chapter 12 -14 changes major things in the Naruto storyline.]

The Clan Of Fire And Earth ARCs:
    1. Introduction: Chapters: one - Introduction
    2. Anko-Sensei: Chapters: four - Meeting Anko-Sensei,

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:22 pm